Ural Compressor Plant, Ekaterinburg, Russia
Information of the Exhibitor:
At present Ural Compressor Plant (UKZ) supplies
cryogenic equipment practically to all brunches of industry:
1) Air fractionating units
in stationary and mobile version for production of oxygen and nitrogen,
including installations to produce oxygen of medical purity (99,7%) and high
purity nitrogen (99,998%);
2) Nitrogen cooling systems in stationary and mobile
3) Fire prevention gasification units for fire prevention;
4) Cryogenic transfer chambers for transportation of
liquefied oxygen, nitrogen and argon;
5) Biological products storage vessels;
6) Relief, filling and discharge chambers.
Vacuum multilayer insulation makes it possible to reduce losses
during transportation storage and using of liquefied gases.
The production is used in science and medicine, vacuum industry,
heat-and-power engineering, agriculture, in glasswork, in steel making industry,
nuclear-power engineering, etc.
« back to the page of Cryogen-Expo - 2012
Need more information? Please call us: +7 495 988-1620, or e-mail us: email@example.com.